After Midnight?

bill'sdj

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know which day an after Midnight entrance to a park is credited?

If we are arriving later in the day our first day, and MK is open until 2:00 a.m., can we enter after Midnight and not use a day on the ticket until the date of the day following midnight?

For example, arriving Sunday, entering MK 12:05 on Monday, can we return to the parks on Monday morning and it only count as one day? A bit perplexed about this one!! :upsidedow

If a park is open after Midnight,it is still "considerd" the "previous" day for ticketing purposes.:)

I believe it was said that a "park day" is from open to close for a given park. So even if it is open until 3am, it is still the previous day as that is when it it opened.

Are you allowed to enter the parks once EMH have started? I thought that I had read somewhere that you wouldn't be admitted. I could be wrong on this. Anyone else know?

Are you allowed to enter the parks once EMH have started? I thought that I had read somewhere that you wouldn't be admitted. I could be wrong on this. Anyone else know?

If you're a Disney Resort Guest, and can present your Key to the World, and an admission ticket (Usually included on your KTTW), then yes. If you're not a Disney Resort Guest then No, (however, if you enter before, then you can stay, just not ride anything).

Absolutely - as long as you have your KTTW (resort room key) card, and it is still valid. You'll need to show it at the entrance to each attraction as well.

The same rules for EMH(AM and PM) also apply if you are a Guest at Shades of Green,Swan and Dolphin and Hilton@DTD.

Instead of a KTTW card,you will just present your rerspective Hotel room card.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter