After lurking for months, I figured it was time to join...

WDW in Pearls

Monograms and Minnie Ears
Hi everyone!

My name is Sam, I'm 26 years old and I love WDW (I guess you probably know that). WDW is the only Disney Park I've been to...I often think about trying the others but whenever I lay out my budget for them I just think of all the ways I could use that money in WDW :rotfl: creature of habit I guess.

I love talking about WDW and preppy fashion...the fashion bit I get out of my system through my blog, instagram, etc. so I'm excited to be part of a community of so many Disney fans! I typically stay away from internet forums because of the negativity, trolling, and those people who start fights over EVERYTHING...but this one seems different (I hope!!)

I've been going to Disney since I was 18 months so I consider myself pretty well versed, but not foolish enough to think I know everything. I'm excited to swap ideas and opinions with such a big community!

Aaaand I've already run into my first issue: no matter how small of a file I try to use for my avatar, it says its too big! What gives?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter