After Hours Star Wars event coming to DHS in April

Thus far there are no scheduled Star Wars fireworks shows at DHS in April. Have these been added to the calendar slowly, or is it possible it's taking a break?

Thus far there are no scheduled Star Wars fireworks shows at DHS in April. Have these been added to the calendar slowly, or is it possible it's taking a break?

It's just super slow. It would be really unintelligent to put the show on hiatus during the spring break season, unless they have something else planned.

OMG! My family and I will be in Studios that day. Have a dinner res at sci-fi at 6pm and have a few fast pass plus set up for a few things that day. My kids are huge star wars fans but we can't afford this price. Will we be kicked out of dinner at 7pm? Will we still be able to do jedi training that morning? No star wars fireworks that night? So disappointing!

I made our dinner reservation in October. If I knew I would have organized our days differently. BOO!

This is usually where I state that the consumers have to reject this nonsense. Stop...STOP...paying ransom for parts of days.

The whole model is gonna be destroyed and you'll all need a new board to go on.

...but I won't bore anyone with this...mainly so I don't have to hear the hollow "but...but...we were gonna go to the pool that day" arguments.

:mic:

I don't really understand your point, not sure if that was directed at me. I was annoyed that this was added on and we had to change our plans. Not paying $650 for my family to hang at the Studios that night. Going to a pool has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I don't really understand your point, not sure if that was directed at me. I was annoyed that this was added on and we had to change our plans. Not paying $650 for my family to hang at the Studios that night. Going to a pool has absolutely nothing to do with it.

It's not directed to you at all.

It's the macro situation...they introduce a new upsell about every month...everytime it is bought they go back to work on New up sells instead of providing more value to all the overpriced hotel rooms and tickets...and it snowballs.

And each time one comes out - there are a bunch of "justifications" for buying that all boil down to the same thing: people fall for it and can't pause and think about what it's gonna lead too...which is declining value of everything.

...but then that decline is complained about in a vacuum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter