• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After Hours for some of your party?

Katiaz

Earning My Ears
I am considering getting after hours tickets for one night during my incoming 2 day trip. Can I buy tickets for me and my daughter, but not my mom? We are all staying together on-site with 2 day base tickets as part of our package. Will Disney allow just some of our party to buy After Hours tickets or will we all have to buy them?

Will Disney allow just some of our party to buy After Hours tickets or will we all have to buy them?
You only need to buy tickets for those attending the party. So if you are all in the park together once the party starts your mother would have to leave.

Thanks! I am planning on the 3 of us going to Animal Kingdom on Monday Feb 24. There are After Hours at Magic Kingdom that night and it’s really tempting to do them because otherwise we’d be skipping MK this trip! If we did that it would mean missing River of Lights and Tree of Life awakenings (which we’ve never seen).

Thanks! I am planning on the 3 of us going to Animal Kingdom on Monday Feb 24. There are After Hours at Magic Kingdom that night and it’s really tempting to do them because otherwise we’d be skipping MK this trip! If we did that it would mean missing River of Lights and Tree of Life awakenings (which we’ve never seen).
I personally think DAH is a million times better than watching rivers of light and the tree of life, especially if it’s your only chance to do MK

If it was just me then I would absolutely do it. My daughter is only 8 and we leave the next morning early, so common sense says no way, but...

If it was just me then I would absolutely do it. My daughter is only 8 and we leave the next morning early, so common sense says no way, but...
Oh that does change things then. What time do you leave the next morning and what time is rivers of light that night?

Oh that does change things then. What time do you leave the next morning and what time is rivers of light that night?
We have a Flight of Passage fastpass 5-6, River of Lights first showing is 7pm. Our flight the next morning leaves at 6am :/

Last edited:

After Hours at MK is awesome!!!!! We did everything we wanted to do in one evening.

After hours is amazing. If it were my DD at 8 we would have done it is a heartbeat. She would have been fine and she could sleep on the plane.

Thanks for the feedback and encouragement! When we went for the first time 2 years ago it didn’t think I would enjoy it, but it was more fun than I thought. Now I find myself following people’s plans here, thinking about my next trip, and considering extras. I will definitely plan an after hours night during my next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter