After Hours Dec 2023?

Lisa LSR

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!
We have never purchased a ticketed event and due to December crowds, I am wondering if they do any After Hours dates in December at Epcot or HS?
Thanks for the info!

We’re in unprecedented territory here. 2019 is the only year to base any prediction off of. After Hours events for MK, AK, and HS only went through June then. They didn’t do any Epcot events until this year.

After Hours Events in December would be problematic as they would be competing with the Christmas parties which can run 3 - 4 nights a week in December.

After Hours Events in December would be problematic as they would be competing with the Christmas parties which can run 3 - 4 nights a week in December.
Most of the holiday events end a little before the 25th. It would be possible to start the normal After Hour events after those end.. but I'm guessing with the larger crowds expected that they may take that time to have the extra time to give staff time to rest and/or clean. I'm hoping there are some after hour events between Christmas and New Years when we'll be there, but I'm not holding my breath.

Most of the holiday events end a little before the 25th. It would be possible to start the normal After Hour events after those end.. but I'm guessing with the larger crowds expected that they may take that time to have the extra time to give staff time to rest and/or clean. I'm hoping there are some after hour events between Christmas and New Years when we'll be there, but I'm not holding my breath.

Yea, I bet working even more “Extra Hours” over the holidays would make for really happy Cast Members. Coz why shouldn’t they mind working even more on top of the hours they’re already spending away from their own families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter