• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

after hard day of work"“""

omega6565

Earning My Ears
Well after a hard days of work,working in construction on a 6 story parking structure in Palo Alto California then get off work run over to the bachelor pad takeing a shower, and get here to the San Jose airport waiting for my flight where my wife is flying from Reno Tahoe International Airport in meeting at John Wayne Airport in Orange County where we're going to have fun at Disneyland what a blast to have fun after a hard day of work,. Disneyland

Look for Margie from Big Love she was in the parks today.Yea I was in Santa Monica last week it was 80 now I shivering in Texas.My son called last night about 10:30 from Splash Mountain--he was riding the rides on his day off....have fun....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter