After Easter clearance?

needtoplan

Mouseketeer
Just wondering, where did you go? Where did you find the most luck? What were your best finds?

went to ww for toliet paper. Easter stuff was 50% off. I bought a wilton butterfly cookie cutter. They had Wilton clear goodie bags for $3.50 but those did not ring up on sale even though it was in the same section. If those had been 50% off I would have bought 3 packs-lol!

My Target was 30% off candy 50% off other Easter items today. I bought some cakes mixes and egg decorating kits for next year. There was not a lot to choose from already.

Target was pretty bare, even first thing this morning. I grabbed a lego set, pinwheels, and barbies for 50% off. Candy was 30% but they didn't have any chocolate bunnies left. Publix had chocolate bunnies 50% off along with Pez dispensers so DD picked one. Overall, the shelves were fairly empty, even before this weekend.

I was looking for non-chocolate candy for my DDs Candy Land birthday party next month. We're doing a candy buffet. I bought some jelly beans 50% off at Wal-Mart plus some mini gumball machines that will be perfect as favors. Then at Target I bought a few bags of mixed candy for the piñata and a few boxes (movie sized boxes) of gum drops. Target was only 30% off.

Got up at 7 and went to my local WM. Got 10 packs of Reeses eggs for $1.44 each, 2 big Reeses eggs for $2 each, Hershey's eggs for $1.44 and a few more things. My son LOVES the "fat" Reeses, so that was my main mission.

I didn't go in search of anything but when I stopped at Meijer for milk, I picked up 2 boxes of Pillsbury refrigerated cookie dough (Easter bunny and Spring Minnie Mouse) 2 for $1.00.

We went ot Walmart today... We got the kids some big plastic cups with lids and straws for 50% off I think they were 1.98? The big kids take water to their rooms at night so now they have a designated cups for it. Several designs were flowers and spring but not specifically Easter.

Also, for some reason yellow cake mix was in the clearance as well at my store down to a dollar, I thought maybe it was nearing it's expiration but it wasn't was part of their easter baking display... I had coupons so super cheap! Oh and baking sugar sprinkles half price as well. Most were pastels and easter colors but not specifically Easter. All set for DD's upcoming birthday a month ahead!

Check your local grocery stores. Mine (Big Y and Stop & Shop) had 50% or more off easter candy and the selections were pretty good.

I went back to walmart and everything is still 50% off. Only thing left stuff animals and lots of plastic eggs. I'm going to try and hit another Wal_Mart this evening

I did really well at Target today. Non-food was 70% off; I got baby toys, ear buds, bubbles, slinkie, finger puppets, books, rubber duckie, sippy cup, and more. Spent $14 and change. A lot of it wasn't even Easter-y. The after Easter sale is probably my all-time favorite because everything isn't red and green like Christmas, yet there is a great variety.

I went to Target and got eggs with 3 Lip Smackers each inside for $1.19. I put things like this in my students' stockings at Christmas.

My Target was 70% off non candy and 30% off candy today. I got some cute Mickey Baby toys, Snow White kites, and a Dora jump rope. They had some little Cinderella dolls with the clip dresses, princess hair things, and several other cute Disney items!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter