After a Monthes Work Riser got 5 Star Inferno!! **PICTURE UPDATED**

Garizle

hmm...
YAY!! RISE =)

PICTUREE. =]]]...

zzzzz.jpg

I cant even find a pair of gray mansion shoes (cough hint hint cough) let alone 1 start inferno, LET ALONE 5!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEESH. Awesomeness dude.

wows! i havnt even found someone to trade anything with me for 3 weeks.. i think theres a problem...

I cant even find a pair of gray mansion shoes (cough hint hint cough) let alone 1 start inferno, LET ALONE 5!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEESH. Awesomeness dude.

All depends of the way you play VMK, if you play and put real credits into this game or not .. :rolleyes:

Congratulations. But I must say I have heard of your title on vmk. And ppl are saying you scam ppl. I have no idea if it is true or not just wanted to let you know in case you can try to clear your name.

Congrats! i could only dream of having inferno :cloud9: but as you know, dreams really can come true (eventually :P)

I have yet to get inferno at all with any amount of stars. I did see some girl that had almost all pins she was wearing infernos. Was kind of wondering how that ended up happening. They weren't all 1 star ones either. Grats on that. And if you don't mind sharing, what did you have to trade for it? lol

I have yet to get inferno at all with any amount of stars. I did see some girl that had almost all pins she was wearing infernos. Was kind of wondering how that ended up happening. They weren't all 1 star ones either. Grats on that. And if you don't mind sharing, what did you have to trade for it? lol

Yeah, my friend and I think they hack them or something. Not saying anybody in person ) Just our theory.

But then again, they could have won them from host which they probably did :D

well , eventually if you buy items out now buy wont be later, hold on to them for a while, you could sell them for credits, and eventually build up to get a inferno, of course that would take a while hehe

Nice on the 5 star inferno, I dont have the patience to get a inferno, im happy with what i got hehe, again very nice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter