• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After 4pm park plans

EjandMD

Two Normal People Obsessed With WDW
I’m going for a few days with my niece, who is more interested in hanging out at the pool. Thinking maybe it would be fun to save energy for evening entry and staying till the very end. What has your experience been? Note: I’ve been to WDW a million times, so it’s not necessary that we’ll die if we don’t to x or y. Also we’re going Aug 4&5 with HS and Epcot, respectively. TIA!

My family has done that when it's very hot. We aren't park commandos. I would probably get genie plus and start stacking for your late arrival. It would make for a great night of rides. Enjoy.

We like to go late and stay late, too. I agree with advice above to get Genie+ for DHS and start in the morning stacking rides for the evening. We don’t ride enough at Epcot to need Genie+, but we do buy ILL$ for GotG; whether you should buy Genie+ for Epcot depends on what rides you want to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter