• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After 20+ Trips.....

Once we started renting a car a few short years ago, I'd never go back to not having a car while at Disney World.

To me it feels like we have more flexibility. We can drive to other resorts for dining reservations quite easily. Drive to the parks and not have to wait for a bus or boat when leaving the park.

I do have to say though, that I think when going to MK, it is simpler to take a bus rather than to drive. When driving, you have to park in the lot, take the tram to the TTC, and then monorail or ferryboat across water. That seems like a hassle to me. But all other locations, we drive ourselves.

It's been years since we did WDW without a car. I doubt we'd ever go without a car again. Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but one advantage to having a car is that it doubles as storage for various items, including souvenirs.:earsboy:

I'm seriously considering renting a car for our next trip. After a few long bus rides on our last trip with us packed on like sardines, trying to balance the double stroller and our 2 kids, plus souvenir bags & diaper bag... :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter