Aft 5E Connecting Cabins on Disney Dream?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
We were just assigned Cabin 7194 on the Dream. On the deck plans 7194 and 7192 are connecting cabins. In some of the pictures I looked at of the rooms the balconies actually looked "connected" also. Is there a panel that can be shut for privacy between the two verandahs? What are the other downfalls of a connecting cabin-just more noise through the locked door? I also noticed on the deck plans that there is a small gray line between 7194 and the cabin on its right 7690. Is this machinery or a storage closet or something? Any information/pictures/tips good or bad would be much appreciated on cabin 7194!!!

Any frequent Dream cruisers that can help me out? I cant quite find any verandah pictures that show the full divider but it appears to be open at the back and front and not fully enclosed. I am also very curious about the gray line in between cabins. I noticed that it spans multiple decks between the 5E staterooms..:confused3

Small gray line is where they have a water system to hose off the balconies run. The deck on 7194 will be a good bit wider than the 7192 cabin as a result. 7194 will be the very middle cabin. Middle 5E cabins and wrap cabin 5e's have the largest verandahs. Those rooms are connecting but if both doors are closed you shouldn't hear much of anything. The verandahs have the option of removing a panel to have them join. That must be requested to your cabin attendant.

We have this room on the Fantasy in a few months. We've read great reviews of the location. Enjoy.

We had this room on the dream. The veranda is very large. The noise you hear is no different then any other room even with the door because it is a double door one on each side. The white wall on the veranda will be locked close so it will be like going out on any other veranda on the ship. Walk toe the rail and you can see people and they can see you. At least on deck 9 you only have one deck above you of people looking down. You are in the center of the ship and the view of CC is amazing

Thank you for clearing up the gray line mystery-it was intriguing me :)
Is the actual square footage of the rooms about the same for the 5E cabins? From the deck plans the rooms appear smaller as the decks get higher but I'm not sure how accurate the deck plans on for room size. Will cabin 7194 be slightly smaller and the verandah larger due to the storage space? Thanks for tackling all my questions-it is getting close and I am just too excited to think about anything else right now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter