Aeroplan Tickets - 7day hopper upgraded to annual pass

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by duckie0517, Nov 21, 2008.

1. duckie0517

duckie0517 Have a magical day

We just got back from WDW.
    We went with a letter from Aeroplan for 2 - 7 day hopper passes. The CM exchanged the letter for actual tickets. When we asked how much it would be to upgrade them to Annual passes (not premium) with our DVC discount he said $100 each. So we did. :cool1:

I know a few of the threads mention that you should use atleast 1 day of the ticket before you upgrade to receive a better price but we didn't and I think the price was very reasonable.

7day hopper costs = 278
    annual pass = 469
    dvc disount = 100
    total = $91 plus tax

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dhluvsDisney

dhluvsDisney DIS Veteran

Good for you! I just love it when you can use Aeroplan or Air Miles for passes and then upgrade.

4. sean-1966

sean-1966 DIS Veteran

You must have a loving husband that travels a lot and gave up all he air miles for these passes. You should do whatever he says, like maybe a nice back massage tonight.

5. bunnyfoo

bunnyfoo <font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh

How many Aeroplan points did the ticket cost you? I just tried looking for it on the Aeroplan site and couldn't find it (I probably just missed it).

TIA!

6. beachwarmer

beachwarmer <font color=deeppink>Thanks very much for the extr

Here is what I found...

OffSite 7-Day Base Ticket with Park Hopper Option-Adult - 39, 000

Off-Site 7-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper Option - Child - 35,000

OffSite 7-Day Base Ticket - Park Hopper, Water Park Fun & More-Adult - 45, 000

OffSite 7-Day Base Ticket - Park Hopper, Water Park Fun & More-Child 39, 000