Aerial construction photos

Great pictures. Really doesnt seem much viewing space for Rivers of Light. I assume this is going to be like world of color where you only really get to see it properly if you have fast passes or eat at a package restaurant?

Great pictures. Really doesnt seem much viewing space for Rivers of Light. I assume this is going to be like world of color where you only really get to see it properly if you have fast passes or eat at a package restaurant?
The only person that has said anything about capacity for it is Jim hill. He said it would hold around 5,000.

Every trip, I always love spending an afternoon at Downtown Disney (soon to be Disney Springs). However, this upcoming trip in October, I may stay clear. I was there late last year and it was a mess and terrible to attempt to travel around. The only thing that can bring me there is Jock Lindsey's Hangar for this upcoming trip. I may end up traveling to Saratoga Springs and walking to Downtown Disney (Disney Springs).

That's not finished yet it will all be the cream color when completed. The red is going away.

Yea I figured that they will eventually be one coordinated color. I just hope that they wrap this construction up by the last week of October. I know that the construction permit is up come November. I just assume everything Disney touches takes double what it needs to take to finish. I can only imagine how long it will be until Toy Story and Star Wars Lands are complete.

Is there any sort of timetable on the MK hub construction. I'm starting to get worried about how intrusive all of this construction is going to feel during our September trip.

Thanks a lot for posting these. Never heard of nearmap before but I checked it out now.

Still can't tell for sure, but it looks like there may be only one path leading to Avatar Land after all. The route towards Harambe seems to be blocked by a backstage access road. Perhaps they'll build an underpass or overpass.

I think like Illuminations though, a lot of folks just wonder during the show, and ROL unlike Fantasmic will allow visibility for guests when sold out/full.

I really like that we can match up the model from D23 with the Avatar pictures. Looks like only foundation is done on the old military base. Which I expect to be the dining/shopping area.

Is there any sort of timetable on the MK hub construction. I'm starting to get worried about how intrusive all of this construction is going to feel during our September trip.
Permits expire in November majority of the work should be done before that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter