• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aer Lingus?

mickeygaga

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any experience with this airline? The price quotes they give
to England from Chicago are pretty competitive. DD wants to forgo having a graduation party for a trip to visit old friends in England. I have just never heard of them before. I learned about them form Kayak. What do you think of them?

I've been to Ireland twice and both times at least part of my flight was on Aer Lingus.
The most recent trip was back in 2005, I took Aer Lingus from LAX to Dublin--it was the only airline offering direct flights from LAX to Dublin (at least at that time, I haven't checked recently).

Everything was fine...plane landed on time, no lost luggage, flight attendents were courteous...:thumbsup2

Aer Lingus has been around since the Wright Brothers.

Everyone I know who has been to Ireland has flown them.

Been to Ireland on Aer Lingus, they have been around forever. Professional and lovely people. Crowded flights from NY, not sure about Chicago. :charac2: Irish fiddler :)

We flew Aer Lingus last August and had a wonderful experience. So much so, that we are using them again this summer. I can't say one bad thing about our experience with them...even my daughter's lever harp made it there safe and sound with them.

any tips on where to find the best prices to fly with them? I am looking to go from boston area to Paris. While looking one night a fantastic price popped up with them and I clicked on the back button or search again in error and I lost it. The price was gone. I now can't bring myself to pay for flights at the higher rate. It was a $1000.00 difference.
thanks. oh, I was using the globester site.

any tips on where to find the best prices to fly with them? I am looking to go from boston area to Paris. While looking one night a fantastic price popped up with them and I clicked on the back button or search again in error and I lost it. The price was gone. I now can't bring myself to pay for flights at the higher rate. It was a $1000.00 difference.
thanks. oh, I was using the globester site.

Ugh! That isn't good. You may not be able to find that same price now. But try Kayak.com to search for the lowest fares. They search multiple carriers.

They are in the international terminal at Ohare. The are the first airline on the right side bank of counters, if you are standing in the middle where you would enter security.

Have flown them a couple of times, always been happy. As you can imagine they wear bright green uniforms; and a lot of the employees are red heads. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter