Advise Please

Arissa

Earning My Ears
Any advise welcome.

Sat at hotel in Orlando att. Due to a mix up our travel money did not arrive on time, so had to leave without. Now sat in Orlando and wondering where is the best place to change money whilst here. Have so far withdrawn money at Florida Mall via Nationwide card, but would also like to change up some cash.

Any ideas Please??

Just bumping in case anyone can help.

Hope you get sorted out - see you are staying at WH - we really like it there :thumbsup2

Thanks!

WH lovely, but scattered thunderstorms constant all week. 35C so can't complain too much. :)

Sorry to hear you havent got your money. Thats really poor service.Who did you have it from? Is there not a bank you could go into? Im not sure as never been in this situation. I know MCO change english money but dont know what to advise. Sorry and I hope you get it sorted soon.

sorry to here this... not sure where you can change cash, can the company who let you down not help? by doing bank transfers or something :confused3
:hug:
or if anyone you know can get the dollars you ordered and have them put in your uk bank account, obviously changing them back to pounds first, which will be a downer because the exchange back will be lower... sorry just thinking out loud as to what you can do!

Is it not cheaper to spend on your card than to draw money and exchange it? I don't know what your bank's rates are like.

Have you asked at hotel reception? they maybe able to help and point you in the right direction. I hope everything works out for you.

My friend is at WDW at the moment.

Not sure where the best place will be but I know you can change money at:-
SunTrust Bank (opps DTD) Lake Buena Vista
Mall at Millenia
Premium Outlets -Bottom of I drive (Info centre in the food court)
I thought you could change money at any Disney hotel front desk?

The official tourist info office, on I drive, just up from Wonderworks. They know everything!! Do currency exchange too.

Hope this helps x

Thanks Folks. Will ask at front desk not planning on visiting I drive, but will also check out SunTrust bank.

I used the company Best Foreign exchange from the moneysaving expert site. They advised (after me chasing them) that they received no order, even though I had received a confirmation and as per this sent money directly to their account via BACs. In the end I had to pay extra money to have it sent by 9am on day we were leaving. But postie did not arrive. Friend has checked and postie has left a red card, so came after we left for airport. Ho Hum shall learn to be less trusting in the future.

Thanks again for help.

Arissa

Thanks Folks. Will ask at front desk not planning on visiting I drive, but will also check out SunTrust bank.

I used the company Best Foreign exchange from the moneysaving expert site. They advised (after me chasing them) that they received no order, even though I had received a confirmation and as per this sent money directly to their account via BACs. In the end I had to pay extra money to have it sent by 9am on day we were leaving. But postie did not arrive. Friend has checked and postie has left a red card, so came after we left for airport. Ho Hum shall learn to be less trusting in the future.

Thanks again for help.

Arissa

I do hope you get sorted without any further inconvenience. Could you perhaps ask your friend to take ID and collect it for you in your absence? I think they only hold undelivered items at the sorting office for 10 days before returning it to the sender. The last thing you need when you get back is trying to prove it was returned to them. :sad2:

I think it is shocking. Perhaps once you are back you should email MSE and let them know.

I do hope you get sorted without any further inconvenience. Could you perhaps ask your friend to take ID and collect it for you in your absence? I think they only hold undelivered items at the sorting office for 10 days before returning it to the sender. The last thing you need when you get back is trying to prove it was returned to them. :sad2:

I think it is shocking. Perhaps once you are back you should email MSE and let them know.

Yes, Thanks. I've already asked her. She's house sitting so has been very helpful. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter