Advise Discovery Cove Ultimate

Karlai

Earning My Ears
Hiya, Does anyone know if the Discovery Cove Ultimate (the one with 14 days Busch,Seaworld & Aquatica) - does anyone know if the park part of the tickets is only valid AFTER the dolphin swim???:confused: :confused: :confused:

you can use park before and after swim.so if in middle of stay is DC you can use park at start of holiday to the end
Paulh

Hiya, Does anyone know if the Discovery Cove Ultimate (the one with 14 days Busch,Seaworld & Aquatica) - does anyone know if the park part of the tickets is only valid AFTER the dolphin swim???:confused: :confused: :confused:

Remember if you are going to one of the parks before your day at DC then you will need to take your booking form you get with your ticket and also some photo ID (photocopy should be fine).

When you do go to DC, take your booking form and photo ID with you and you will then recieve a Photo card which will be your pass to get into any of the parks. :thumbsup2

Remember if you are going to one of the parks before your day at DC then you will need to take your booking form you get with your ticket and also some photo ID (photocopy should be fine).

When you do go to DC, take your booking form and photo ID with you and you will then recieve a Photo card which will be your pass to get into any of the parks. :thumbsup2

Many thanks will take the photo ID with me to pick up the tickets.
not decided on what day to do DC yet, but will have to book it up in the next few days. :cheer2:

I would sugest doing it on a weekend and miss the really busy crowds at the main parks, only a certain amount of guests are allowed in DC so it will never be major busy! :thumbsup2

I would sugest doing it on a weekend and miss the really busy crowds at the main parks, only a certain amount of guests are allowed in DC so it will never be major busy! :thumbsup2

yes that was what i was thinking! I think i will book it for a saturday. thanks again

We did the same in August - we arrived on 15th, had Dolphin Swim booked for the 18th (Sat) so had two days at Seaworld on 16th and 17th.

However, be warned that if you arrive at opening time on your first day, there was a long queue to have DC tickets validated/exchanged for SW pass. We actually went just before lunchtime on the 16th and no queues at all.

We were given a one day pass, but told we could get the second day added at the kiosk inside SW, which we did around 5pm on the first day. Again, the queues for validating the pass for a second day come closing time were fairly long.

Second day there was when we saw how long the queues were for obtaining the SW ticket.

Incidentally, when we got to DC, we were told that our passes were valid for another 14 days from the day of the swim, but not sure if this is a regular thing or not.:yay:

Incidentally, when we got to DC, we were told that our passes were valid for another 14 days from the day of the swim, but not sure if this is a regular thing or not.:yay:

Exactly the same thing happened to us in October!!! great value for money

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter