Advice re rates.........help!

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Have been waiting for ages for the rates for March and now the 'Stay more play more' rates and standard rates are up but they seen very, very high. Will they reduce with time (at the moment are higher than Xmas Day!!) and when do they start to drop?! Also, if I book now and then lower rates come up can I swap over?
Thanks
Debsx:)

These are all rack rates that are posted now. Reduced rates usually come up about 6 weeks to 2 months early.

So should I hang on for the reduced rates?! I am an obsessive planner and worried about leaving anything to the last minute!!! But also don't want to pay the current rates!! ha !ha !
Debx

Remember that you can book at the present rate to hold your room and then call and have the rate adjusted if it changes.

I booked my stay so that I knew I had something for my April trip. Not a great rate so hoping for AP rate to come out for my stay. I would book now, so that you know you have a place to stay. Then, when the discounted rates come out, you should be able to apply one to your stay...if it's offered.

Stay More, Save More rates for March 2011 are out (started end of last week and finished on Tuesday). Our rate dropped by $100 per night. Is it high - yep. But we upgraded to PBH for $50 less per night than the rack rate we had as a placeholder at RPR. So we are happy. I called and AP rates are not out yet. But you can't double on the discounts and the reservationist told me that the Stay More rate is almost always better than the AP rate at a busy time like Spring Break. And it's a long Spring Break season this year with Easter so late in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter