Advice Please

Mrs Hobbes

DIS Veteran
Hi there I usually post on the UK boards but I've popped over here to see if any of you could help me.

My friends daughter has Aspergers Syndrome. They are going to Disneyland soon and I wanted to make an autograph book as a gift for the daughter to take with her. From the little I understand about Aspergers I believe that everything has to be just right and I think that not being able to complete her autograph may stress her out if she can't find the characters etc. So I want to make it with just the easy to find characters. Can anyone suggest a list of characters that I should put in the book. I've never been to California so don't have much to go on.

Micky and Minnie because they are definitely available at their houses in Toontown. Just gotta wait in line. Goofy and Pluto can be counted on to be in Toontown as well, maybe Donald and Daisy too. I've gotten Tigger, Eeyore, and the fairy godmother from Cinderella as weel as Minnie each time I've been to Minnie and Friend's Breakfast, and there are othere's that are somewhat garuanteed at other character meals. There's the Princess Fantasy Faire but specific princesses are not for sure. Maybe ask mom if she will be devoting time specifically to find characters. I think City Hall has meet n greet times so they'll know where and when to go. I'm sure others have better advice!

In that situation, maybe make individual removable pages so that if an autograph is unfindable, they can simply remove that page :)

You might also consider NOT getting a book with characters already listed. We bought an autograph book there with a space for a picture on one side, signature on the other. They are horizontally oriented pictures, so you have to be sure to take a picture aligned like that (one normally goes vertical for a picture like that). But that way she'll have a space for a picture and signature for each character you come across.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter