Advice on Pop, please.

3PRINCESSMOM

Used to be 3PRINCESSMOM, but alas she nows has a P
I began reading the 76 + pages on Tyler's post, but gave up after an hour...sorry. We will be a group of 10 in 3 rooms, 3 moms & 7 kids (ages 4-15). We'd like a relatively quiet location without sacraficing convenience to pool, transportation and food. I definitely do not want to hear highway noise! Which buildings should we be looking at for requests? Thanks for any and all advice.

We stayed in room 6224, in the 70's sections, but near 60's. We didn't ever hear any highway noise, and we spent quite a bit of time exploring the resort. 50's section seemed rather quiet, and near a pool. I really liked our room location, though. The sections I don't think I would want to be in are 90's for sure and maybe 80's. Too far from Classic hall. And the pool over there was really noisy when we were there. It was a bigger pool I think than 50's. 60's was the main pool and noisy there, too, with families playing and having fun. I think 50's, 60's, or 70's are best, but 60's is preferred area, which means costs more per night. There was a laundry area in 60's and 50's, less busy in 50's. I think there might have been one over by 80's or 90's, too, but not 70's.

Just MHO. I would definetly stay in the same area we were in again, or 50's.

Lori

That was exactly the kind of feedback/advise I was looking for. When I said quiet, I just meant that the room not be in an extremely high traffic area. Noise and excitement at the pool won't be a problem at all. Actually based on our party size, we'll be noisy and excited. Which is exactly why when we go back to the rooms for down time and sleep that we get a somewhat peaceful surrounding. So 50's, 60's and 70's are a thumbs up from you, with thumbs way up for 70's. I will keep that in mind when I call, I hope, tomorrow.

Thanks, again.

We just got back 3 days ago and stayed in the 50's section building 2 - connecting rooms 2126 and 2128. We loved our rooms. Very close to the parking lot and the pool was just around the corner. I can't imagine you would hear highway noise anywhere in this property. You will LOVE the Pop. We did and can't wait to go back.

Definately a BIG thumbs up for the 70's building.

We too like to be away from the noise of the road, pool etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter