• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice on making up baby bottles on board

I used bottled water when traveling. My baby was not used to it being warm either so that helped a lot. But if your baby needs it warm, I am sure that room service can bring you warm water.

He has cold bottles (although will have them warm too) so I don't want hot water for that reason. The research I did (possibly on European websites) said that you still need to boil bottled water. I am a bit more relaxed as he is nearly 10 months now, so I'm sure whatever I do will be fine, you just worry as you are used to doing things certain ways and don't like changing things as I would not like him to have an upset tummy on holiday. He also has reflux so is sick lots so don't want to upset that either as we have it largely under control atm.

My grandson is 9 months and we just use tap water for his bottles. Sterilizing went by the wayside at about 1 month. Since they have a dish washer the bottles just go in there and are fine.

My son was on formula from 6 months on and we went to Mexico when he was 7 months. For Mexico we of course had to use bottled water, but I'd not have worried about cruise water, it's purified. We didn't boil water at home at all. I brought plastic bottle liners to make it easier. I also brought disposable clothes that have dish soap in the, to wash out the nipples

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter