Advice on HRH suites

virginflyer

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have been Loews Platinum for a few years now and have always been given a King Suite (ONE KING BED) at the HRH for the same price as garden view room.

Does anyone know what SUITE Loews will upgrade you to if you require a room with TWO beds?

Taken from the Loews:

Enjoy a free upgrade to a LoewsFirst suite, if available, guaranteed at the time of reservation.**

It is my understanding that all the King Suites (10 of them are all ONE bedroom). The next suite up is a hospitality suite, then the Graceland. However, I can't really see them putting Platinum upgrades in them?

Thanks

The upgrades are the King Suite and the Kids Suite. We stayed in a Kids Suite at HRH last year and it was quite large and the layout was great! It did not come with 2 queens but it did have one king and 2 twins in a separate room.

We like the suites at Portofino best of all 3 on-sites.

Thanks for the advice. We really enjoyed the King Suite at the HRH. The only downside was the lack of another bed. I will give Loews a call and see what they say. Thanks.

I'm not sure why but they will only upgrade to a king suite for loews platinum. I have argued this many times with reservations. Now if a kid's suite is available when you check-in, they have always given it to me. My next feat will be an upgrade to the hospitality suite at check-in. Those are very big and connect to a standard room. However, I agree that the suites at PBH are the best.

Just spoke to Loews and they said there are no suites available at the time of our stay (06/15-06/19). The best they could do is a deluxe room. So I booked that for $264 per night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter