• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice on Grand Gatherings Bookings for tomorrow

ddrie

Earning My Ears
I am able to book any available Grand Gatheriing experiences for our December trip tomorrow. I know I should be on the phone a little before 7:00 am. Do I just give them my trip dates and ask for anything available for those dates?? Or will I need specific dates.. I want Epcot Illuminations/ Grand Gatherings for Dec 18th etc... I basically will take anything available on any of our days there. We are a group of 8. Not too picky but just want to experience some of the neat things they offer for the Grand Gatherings. Thanks so much for the help! :)

Have a calendar out and tell them what you have in mind. It will take time for them to check the computer for days and availability so it will not be a rush-rush experience. Our experience with the GG people was consistently good. They will be happy to help to make decisions. No worries.

They will ask for names, ages of the kids, and possibly your room reservation numbers. They tend to ask for this every time if you make changes.

When we did the GG, not every event was offered every day, so we did a conference call with me, my sister, and the GG CM. We heard what was available when, were both looking at a calendar, and made our decisions that way. After we booked those, we planned the rest of the trip.

I am happy to report, everything went great when booking our Grand Gatherings! We got what we needed and the CM was so helpful. Thank you both for your answers and help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter