Advice on finding DVC for last-minute Thanksgiving trip?

I think Amy was even braver than I though - I would have done that all online myself - I trust that more than MS for that situation. Two devices (or I've heard 2 browsers) and you can have the points freed up from reservations and used on the new reservation. :thumbsup2 Then you're just holding your breath that the website isn't flaky and bombs out or decides that you need to log back in. :scared:

I was about to try that two devices method this time - because I'm ridiculously fearless and brash and I'm probably going to get burned some day soon :bored: - but when I went to try it out it was the time of Woody and his magic lasso and those forever working heigh hoers!

I was about to try that two devices method this time - because I'm ridiculously fearless and brash and I'm probably going to get burned some day soon :bored: - but when I went to try it out it was the time of Woody and his magic lasso and those forever working heigh hoers!

Ah Woody - he really needs to take a vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter