Lunch reservation @ 11:30 at crystal palace TABLE SERVICE
Head to Hollywood studios
Dinner @ Pizza Planet around 6 or 7 QUICK SERVICE
Fantasmic show

Day 4:

Breakfast @ Ohana, reservation at 9 CASH MEAL
Head to Epcot...
funnel cakes yum!! SNACK
Dinner @ some mexican resturaunt.. QUICK SERVICE.

Is Crystal Palace better for breakfast or lunch?? I just didnt know about doing 3 breakfast buffets every full day we are there

Cp is better for breakfast, check the times for BOG I think I read on here they stop the line at 230 for lunch and check pizza planet I think they close early. We have eaten at pizza planet three times it's a must do QS. Ur ADRs look pretty good!

First I do not know your family to know what meals you like to eat best. My family, are not big breakfast eaters. We like to do Rope Drop. If we were there for 4 days we might do one sit down meal so we were not taken away from park time. Breakfast at 9 and 10 you are missing Rope Drop and typically the least crowded part of the day.
Don't get me wrong, character meals are a great way to see the characters without the lines but they take up a bit of time. reservation at 6PM means you need to be there what 5:45PM? The time it takes to get to the place. If they are running late then the extra wait time. The time it takes to eat/wait for all the characters to make their rounds. It all adds up.

Last thing I will say is check to make sure Funnel Cakes are a Snack Credit. I didn't think they were at Epcot.

First I do not know your family to know what meals you like to eat best. My family, are not big breakfast eaters. We like to do Rope Drop. If we were there for 4 days we might do one sit down meal so we were not taken away from park time. Breakfast at 9 and 10 you are missing Rope Drop and typically the least crowded part of the day.
Don't get me wrong, character meals are a great way to see the characters without the lines but they take up a bit of time. reservation at 6PM means you need to be there what 5:45PM? The time it takes to get to the place. If they are running late then the extra wait time. The time it takes to eat/wait for all the characters to make their rounds. It all adds up.

Last thing I will say is check to make sure Funnel Cakes are a Snack Credit. I didn't think they were at Epcot.

our only reservation for dinner is the first day at 9pm for cinderellas royal castle...the other ones are all at the start of our day, so if we are hungry at 2 we eat then, if not hungry till 5 we eat then.
This is our first trip and probably our only trip while the kids are little so we wanted to do the character dining thing......

BOG stops seating for lunch at 2:30. Eating a TS breakfast at 10 and lunch at 2:30 would be a bit much for me.

I know you probably want to see BOG, but you may want to consider not going there and hitting different CS restaurant later.

I feel like you're going to end up wasting a lot of food if you go to BOG at or before 2:30 and your kids will end up way hungry before it's time to eat dinner. BOG is a nice place, but I don't think it's worth throwing off your eating schedule for the day. Your 11 year old may be able to handle it OK, but I'm not sure about the 5 year old. Probably depends on the 5 year old.

Just my thoughts.

our only reservation for dinner is the first day at 9pm for cinderellas royal castle...the other ones are all at the start of our day, so if we are hungry at 2 we eat then, if not hungry till 5 we eat then.
This is our first trip and probably our only trip while the kids are little so we wanted to do the character dining thing......

If this is your choice, it looks fine.
But - I think you are missing the point. It is really beneficial to get to the parks as early in the morning as possible, rope drop ideally. You can get in more rides in the first 2 hours than you can the rest of the day. If you wait to go after a 10 AM breakfast you are going to be spending a great deal of time standing in lines and not riding rides.
I would suggest two different approaches.
Either try for reservations before the park opens - between 7 and 8 right when they open. Or make the last reservation of the meal at 11 or 11:30 and go to the park before you eat.
Please consider the advice of experienced DISers.
Good Luck

Just a little reminder as well that if you don't have park hopper passes you will have to pay full ticket price to enter one of the two parks you will be entering on your HS day since you plan to eat at the MK.

If this is your choice, it looks fine.
But - I think you are missing the point. It is really beneficial to get to the parks as early in the morning as possible, rope drop ideally. You can get in more rides in the first 2 hours than you can the rest of the day. If you wait to go after a 10 AM breakfast you are going to be spending a great deal of time standing in lines and not riding rides.
I would suggest two different approaches.
Either try for reservations before the park opens - between 7 and 8 right when they open. Or make the last reservation of the meal at 11 or 11:30 and go to the park before you eat.
Please consider the advice of experienced DISers.
Good Luck

Having learn this approach many trips ago our day goes pretty much like - breakfast in the room, rope drop, good amount of rides, eat lunch around 11-11:30 (before the major lunch crowd) , back to rides while lunch crowd is eating.

Just a little reminder as well that if you don't have park hopper passes you will have to pay full ticket price to enter one of the two parks you will be entering on your HS day since you plan to eat at the MK.

She can't use two "days" worth of admission on the same day. A hopper would be required to go from one park to another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter