Advice on day before leaving

Stitch813

Mouseketeer
staying may 21-27...have everything set for 21-25 (two mk days, one Epcot, ak, and hs). Have reservation for boathouse at Disney springs for 6:00 on the 26th. Figured would use the rest of that day to catch up on anything we may have missed (have park hoppers)...does that seem like a decent plan? Haven't made fast passes for that day cause not sure what/where we will be.

It sounds great. We did the same thing, but ate at Fultons a couple of years ago. We visited the Magic Kingdom one last time before we returned to our room and packed the luggage .

I would suggest you at least make your fast pass reservations plans for the entire trip very soon . With the parks being so busy lately , the most coveted FPs go very quickly . Try to figure out what you really want to experience and check on the availability .

Have fun making your plans .

We did something similar for our last day.
We weren't sure where we would go but as it turned out, there were a lot of things that we hadn't done yet this trip at the MK so we went back to the MK for a second day. Had we been able to do more on the first day, we might have done something else such as go to the DHS park.
Now I should mention that we DID set up the fastpasses for the MK that day just in case but we could have switched them to another park if the week had unfolded differently.

I would suggest you at least make your fast pass reservations plans for the entire trip very soon . With the parks being so busy lately , the most coveted FPs go very quickly . Try to figure out what you really want to experience and check on the availability .

Have fun making your plans .

I already have made fast passes for all the days prior for what we want in the parks. Just haven't made any for that final full day since not sure what we may need to do. just seems that final full day is gonna be a "play it by ear" kinda day so wasn't sure what or where to make fastpasses for. Thanks for all the advice! :)

Sounds like a great plan to me. I would probably take a guess at one of the parks you think you'll end up at on the final day and make some FPs for there, especially for a harder to get one. If you end up not using them, on biggie, you can switch them out closer to the time you make your final decision. But if you don't change your mind, you'll have FP taken care of.

Sounds like a great plan to me. I would probably take a guess at one of the parks you think you'll end up at on the final day and make some FPs for there, especially for a harder to get one. If you end up not using them, on biggie, you can switch them out closer to the time you make your final decision. But if you don't change your mind, you'll have FP taken care of.

Thanks! Have FP for 7DMT, BTMRR, Splash and Space mountain, PP, and Jungle cruise...so for that extra day just put in for buzz lightyear, Pirates, and haunted mansion (just in case)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter