Advice on Christmas Booking

pwwhitehead

Mouseketeer
I have 225 points at the BWV.I realise I can book 11 months in advance.However I wish to book the first week at VBH and the second at the BWV.I can only book VBH 7 months before the end of the holiday.

Would it be advisable to book the full 2 weeks 11 months out then call member services 7 months out to rearrange the first week to BCV.

I'm sure if I don't book the full vacation at the start I may not be able to book during the Christmas.Advice please on anybody who has booked during peak season.

Thanks Paul Whitehead

Your thinking is exactly right. It's best to book your entire vacation "somewhere" and then make adjustments when you can. If you don't, you may find yourself with nowhere to sleep for some nights.

I'm not sure what VBH stands for?

VBH - Vero Beach Hotel?

Vero Beach can be tough to get in to at Christmas; so definitely, book the entire stay someplace where you have the 11 month window.

Sorry about the use of VBH.Me being a brit it's strange to pick up the terms used for the resorts. Thanks for your assistance I will book as you all suggest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter