Advice on car hire and tickets

geordie_e

Earning My Ears
Hi All

I used this board a few years ago when planning for a trip with my 2 kids ( thought I had registered but cant remember if I did.. old age lol)

Anyway, my partner and her family ( 8 of us all together) have booked with thomas cook for Oct 09, we have the flights n villa booked.

I would like advice on

1. Hiring a 8 seater car/mini van

2. best place to get Disney/Universal passes

3. Insurance (ive used 1stoptravel for about 8 years but if anyone has anything better then feel free to let me know)

This will be my 3rd trip and I cant wait :-)

Thanks
geordie

usrentacar.com have quite good rates so it might be worth checking them out, and for insurance i just went on to comparethemarket.com and managed to get mine with oul for £20 for 2 people for 2 weeks.

another vote for usrentacar for the car hire

dreams unlimted the sponser of the dis is great for universal tickets, had no problem with them last year

Last year I used atlasdirect fro travel insurance and got a yearly worldwide policy for the two if us for around £40 which was fantastic and the cheapest i could find.

This year have had to go with AA as I'm pregnant with twins so not many cover me for the travel I have booked but thats worked out at £80 for the year so I dont think bad for all the cover we need

Thanks for the replies.

We had checked out usrentacar (actually from advice in one of the thousand threads ive read thru on this board ).

As for the insurance Im getting quoted £125 for all 8 of us, so I think thats a bargain.

Cheers
Geordie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter