• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice On Birthday Trip Starting This Weekend

JessiMommy

DIS Veteran
About a month ago DH decided to plan a short birthday trip for me starting this coming weekend. Initially I reserved MK for this Saturday because that’s my actual birthday. Now with all the posts saying the parks are looking way busier on weekends would I be smarter to do AK Saturday and save MK for Monday? I mean I guess I’d rather be in MK on my birthday but not if it will be miserable. So what would you do?

I’m here now and I would switch. I was in AK on Sunday and it was really nice and not very crowded. Mind you it’s not as empty as the earliest reports were as the people are coming back. The lines for the rides will ebb and flow and that’s the case at all the parks. MK yesterday was wonderful! We drove and got into the park about 8:30. We were able to complete Fantasyland in about 45 minutes!
No matter what you choose I hope you have a great trip and a Happy Birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter