Advice on Best PoP Century Preferred Rooms

disneyqt

Earning My Ears
Calling all Pop Century Experts. My family and I are planning a "May 09" Grand Gathering. There will be 12 of us, and I would like to request 3 preferred rooms. I would like to know what rooms have you all requested that are not too close to the pool, but not that far from the bus stop. :woohoo: :woohoo:

70's bldg 10 or 6 front courtyard are very nice! 50's bldg 1 and 3 are excellent, but some a tad further from the bustop.

Have fun planning!

p.s. POP really is not all that large (we've walked much further at deluxe resorts), so if you want to save the extra $, many non-preferred rooms are great too :) 60's blg 4, 70's blg 10, 50's bldgs 1 & 3. :)

http://www.willcad.org/maps/resorts/resort_pop_prefered.jpg

The area in the 50's area is nice as stated. We did stay in building 4 poolside which was near everything but if you prefer not to be near the main pool, I would request the 50's building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter