Advice on 2535!!

TeamMMouse

Mouseketeer
We have been assigned room 2535 on the Magic. We have read the room reports and hear that this is a noisy area. I have talked to DC and it sounds like we have no options and this will be where we are (long story). Has anyone else stayed in this area? Is it acceptable? We are now worried that it will be so loud at night that no one can sleep! Help - anyone have any info on this room or area of the ship??

Hi teammouse,we stayed in cabin 2085 last feb and had no issues with noise at all.Trust me you wont be in your room long enough to hear anything.And when you do finally get back to your room you will be fast asleep from having so much fun. Enjoy your cruise and dont worry.

We've stayed in 2545 and it wasn't noisy at all. Very nice location. Accessible to the elevators without being too near. Easy walk up to Deck 3 midship where a lot of action occurs, to Deck 4 midship and Aft for the stores and the shows, to Deck 5 midship for the kids clubs, etc etc. I can go on and on and on. We only took the elevators to go up to Deck 9 and 10.

:thumbsup2

Hmm I just looked where it was on the deck plans...Did people say it was noisy because it is right under Rockin Bar D??
We will be in 2135 and 2137, and I have been a little nervous of noise being on deck 2 too. Hope everything works out ok! :teeth:

Yes, we read some trip reports that said it was noisy due to Rockin Bar D and due to some of the engine/ship noises that occurred every hour or so (how's that for technical terminology?) We are hoping that it will work and plan to bring a noise machine or something to help manage the noise. The comments here have been encouraging.

TeamMmouse...now that you are back from your trip...report for us on how the room was in regards to the noise you were concerned about. We are assigned right near there, 2534, for this coming Saturday's sailing...March 18, 2006.

Hope you had a great time!

We were in 2573 and it was perfectly quiet there. We were under Lumiere's, but never heard noise from above.

I do recommend turning the room thermostat fan from AUTO to ON and that covers up a lot of noise with a constant whooosh sound.

I walked down toward 2050 one day and it was VERY loud from engine noises. Don't know if that was unusual or constant. I couldn't possibly imagine that it went on all the time.

-Jeff

TeamMMouse said:
We have been assigned room 2535 on the Magic. We have read the room reports and hear that this is a noisy area. I have talked to DC and it sounds like we have no options and this will be where we are (long story). Has anyone else stayed in this area? Is it acceptable? We are now worried that it will be so loud at night that no one can sleep! Help - anyone have any info on this room or area of the ship??

We were in 2509 last summer and had no problems with noise. I actually liked the location becasue it was close enough to the elevators and very easy to get to deck 3 and the restaurants. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter