Advice needed

Jinxy23

Earning My Ears
This is a bit of an odd request and I am not sure if you will be able to answer or not but here goes.

When I went seaworld I purchased a dolphin ornament for a friend (who is crazy about dolphins) it apeared to be chiselled out of a block of wood and the dolphins were varnished with a blue colour with pink on their bellies.(they also had similar ones which weren't varnished) It was really nice and I thought it would make a great gift.

I gave it to her on Saturday and when I saw her today I asked if she liked it and she said it was great, then later on today she said her dad found a sign on it saying it was made out of dolphin bone.

It sounds bad but I just can't belive this is true - I wouldn't have thought seaworld would produce such items and even if they did they would have to display it clealy (customs issues). Also my s/o couldn't find any sign on it when he checked to make sure the price was removed.

If anyone knows about this ornament please let me know or if someone has an email for seaworld so I can check with them direct as I am upset about this as I would never knowingly buy something made out of animal bone.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter