• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice Needed Please!!! ASAP!

deebee29

Mouseketeer
Was just about to book my Budget car rental for MCO from June 3-13, when it prompted me to put in airline info, and it says that if you do not fly into MCO within 72hrs of your rental, you have to book through an non-airport site.
We will be flying in to MCO on May 27, taking the ME, spending a week at Disney, and then taking the ME back to the airport to pick up the rental and explore the rest of Florida. We've obviously hit a snag in our plans as we seemingly cannot book with Budget at MCO now... They were the only company with a reasonable rate... Any ideas???? Time is getting short!

Is there a Budget location in or close to WDW? I know National has a location in WDW...maybe Budget does as well?

There is a Budget at Doubletree in WDW.....just checked. That might be a good option for you.

Thanks 2meezers!!! I actually just came across that as well. We are able to pick it up at Doubletree and return it to the airport before our departure on the 13th for $15 less!
Now to figure out how to get from POP Century to Doubletree. I am guessing we'd have to take a cab? Not sure the distance or the cost?

Do you HAVE to put airline information in there? I know when I've booked before, even with Alamo recently, its not a requirement to put in your flight information. Can you just skip that section?

It is required... I've booked with Alamo in the same situation and it has been fine, but this is apparently not the case... :(

Simply put in the same flight number but on the day you need it. They're not going to check.

Thanks 2meezers!!! I actually just came across that as well. We are able to pick it up at Doubletree and return it to the airport before our departure on the 13th for $15 less!
Now to figure out how to get from POP Century to Doubletree. I am guessing we'd have to take a cab? Not sure the distance or the cost?

No need to take a cab. Take the bus to DTD, then walk over to Doubletree. Store your luggage with Bell Services, then swing back by the resort to pick the luggage up.

Thanks for the help! I booked it to pick up at doubletree and return to MCO. How far of a walk is it from DTD to the Doubletree?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter