Advice needed for U.K bride to be

I have just booked a memories collection wedding for September 2013, theres only 6 of us going. I am also from the UK. I have found the whole process very easy and not stressful at all. Basically we pay the Disney wedding planner to do everything for us. You can apply for your wedding licence online rather than go to the court house. And Disney will email you with a list of officiants, makeup, hairdressers etc. I am so glad Iam paying 1 price for 1 package rather than book the flowers, reception, limo, photographer all separately. Any worries send me a PM

And.. congratulations bride to be :) :banana:

I have just booked a memories collection wedding for September 2013, theres only 6 of us going. I am also from the UK. I have found the whole process very easy and not stressful at all. Basically we pay the Disney wedding planner to do everything for us. You can apply for your wedding licence online rather than go to the court house. And Disney will email you with a list of officiants, makeup, hairdressers etc. I am so glad Iam paying 1 price for 1 package rather than book the flowers, reception, limo, photographer all separately. Any worries send me a PM

And.. congratulations bride to be :) :banana:

Be careful about applying online as a lot of UK brides have had problems doing it this way and have ended up going to the court house anyway which is really simple to do and as long as there is no queue takes 10 mins.

My DH and I got married at SBP Oct 2010 and had the most amazing day. We were lucky enough to go to WDW for a planning session the May before. I would recommend the Osecala court house. It was so easy. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.
One tip is we took our license back after the wedding to file it and get all the official copies we thought we may need for name changing instead of letting our officiant mail it off. We didn't want to wait for the copies to be mailed to us and was easier to pay for the copies in person. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter