• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice needed for tomorrow please

mlktwins

Mouseketeer
Here now with park hoppers for the 1st time. We are staying off-site. Have FP for Epcot tomorrow morning and wanted to spend late afternoon at Magic Kingdom and stay for Wishes. Would it be more efficient timewise for us to park at Epcot in the AM and monorail to MK and head back to Epcot for our car after Wishes.....or.....should we drive and park at MK once we are done at EP?

Here is what I would do..... park at MK, monorail it to EPCOT, do what you want there, monorail it back to MK and spend the rest of your day there..... but that is me.

This sounds good!!! So...can we make rope drop at EP if we do this? Epcot opens at 9 tomorrow. Where do we get the monorail from MK to Ep once we get over to MK? Thank you so much!!!

I too would have my car where I would end the day. I would definitely be sure I was at Epcot way before Rope Drop too.

At the ticket and transportation center, there is an entrance to the monorail to EPCOT. Have fun!!

Don't laugh, but this is our 3rd trip and we've never taken the monorail between Epcot and MK LOl . So, the monorail is right at the TTC and is marked for Epcot? That is what I am understanding from doing a little research. Coming back from Epcot is there a monrail right to MK or do we go back to the TTC?

Most importantly, both parks open at 9 am. How early can I catch the monorail from MK to EP?

I really appreciate everyone's help!!!

Don't laugh, but this is our 3rd trip and we've never taken the monorail between Epcot and MK LOl . So, the monorail is right at the TTC and is marked for Epcot? That is what I am understanding from doing a little research. Coming back from Epcot is there a monrail right to MK or do we go back to the TTC?

Most importantly, both parks open at 9 am. How early can I catch the monorail from MK to EP?

You can't get a monorail directly to MK, they all go through the TTC.

No idea as to when they start running but with things like early breakfasts and tours I imagine they'll be running a good hour before the park opens.

You will have to change monorails at the TTC. Sorry can't help with the AM timing. In 15 trips, I have never come close to rope drop.

I replied late...... did you get th

Yes TTC.... I always consider it part of MK.... maybe that was part of the confusion.

So, to clarify, park at MK parking lot. Walk or tram it to the TTC. At TTC, there is a monorail line that goes to EPCOT. I believe that it should be running by 8am as the monorail resorts need to use this mode of transportation too. Spend the day at EPCOT. when finished there, at the exit, there is an entrance to the monorail for MK which will drop you off at the TTC. Then, monorail it or boat it to MK itself.

I hope this clarifies everything.... chime in when you can and tell us how this worked for you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter