• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice for scheduling a Christmas trip to Hawaii.

raddoc

Earning My Ears
We are going to Hawaii for week before Christmas, likely 12/21 through 12/28 or 12/29. We have 481 SSS February points available with banked(81), user year( 200), and borrowed (200). with that amount of points we could book a standard veiw 2bdrm villa for my family of 6. what are the odds that this is going to be available at the 7 month window? if you could, would you borrow/buy points to upgrade or have the option of upgrading to a better view?

is there a Dvc cost for transferring points from one member to another?

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Standard view is often booked sometime during the week (the days vary) at Aulani by Aulani homeowners. You might get 3 or 4 nights in a room but getting 7 is not that easy. I am not sure, but Christmas might even be more booked.

DVC does not charge a fee for transferring points to another member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter