Advice for March

wosmack

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone! We have been to WDW before, and wanted to try and go to WDW and US/IOA this year at Spring Break (March 17-23rd) now that our boys are getting a little older. Just wondering if you guys that have been to Universal could give some advice.
- I checked on rates for 2 nights and 3 days for Universal, and they came out as ~1500 for Loew's resort with early hour to IOA as well as park tix and express passes.
(vs.) staying at Sheraton hotel for ~$900 with park tix, early entry and free breakfast. <Main difference looked like the express passes were not included>

My question is....is it worth the $600 extra for the express passes (are they needed since we would have 3 days at the parks?)and the convenience of the Loew's resort, or save that money and put towards WDW?

Thanks in advance for any responses!!

$600 more for being able to stay on site, allowed early entry and unlimited usage of the express lines?
no having to get a shuttle, drive, walk or take a taxi to the parks.
a real time saver!

yes, worth it especially since you are going during spring break.

if you want to break it down, divide that number by the guests in your group and you might see it isn't a bad deal.
at $200 a day more, you will appreciate the convenience of staying onsite.

the time you save from waiting in lines will be appreciated by all in your group.

My question is....is it worth the $600 extra for the express passes (are they needed since we would have 3 days at the parks?)and the convenience of the Loew's resort, or save that money and put towards WDW?
If you're going during Spring Break, you will find the unlimited Express access invaluable since crowds are going to be heavy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter