Advice for HHI?

What are the ages of your party? There is Aerial Hilton Head, Zip Line Hilton Head, Lawton Stables, shopping the outlets, biking, enjoying the beach/ocean, swimming in the pools, kayaking, paddle boarding, sunset cruises, dolphin cruises, fishing, etc, etc . Savannah is ~45 minutes away and a very easy day trip. Charleston is further but you could spend a day there as well.

The thing we like to do most at HHI is relax.

anyone have any tips for fun things to do on or around Hilton Head Island?

What's your idea of "fun"? For us, fun things mean walking the beach at Port Royal Mud Flats, walking around Coastal Discovery Museum, visiting and petting Shadow, and for the ultimate in "fun", sitting on the balcony with a good book. Enjoy!

We loved the kayaking trip that left there from the resort. My kids enjoyed the mini golf place that was more like a true golf course (can't think of the name for some reason). The dolphin cruise that left from the resort was nice, but I don't think I would do it again due to price. We had stayed in Savannah for 2 nights prior and LOVED our stay there; so I would definitely recommend a drive over. We didn't care for the Coastal Discovery Museum at all - not sure what we missed that everyone else loves so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter