• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice for Dec. '05 Trip

dischick4778

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

I am looking to plan a WDW trip for next Dec. probably right after Christmas until around Jan. 3rd or 4th. But I've never booked a holiday Disney trip before. Any advice on resorts? We love the Home Away from Home's but when I did a search for availability only one came up. I suppose they could be holding them for or are booked up by DVC members.

When is the best time to book? And is there any chance we will get to stay at a Deluxe or HAFH? I am getting married next summer and this will be our first WDW trip as a married couple so we want it to be perfect. Also, we will be looking into purchasing our own DVC during that trip.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks!!!
:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter