• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice-anyone Who's Done The Saturn Test Drive?

princess crazy

<font color=purple>Completely blown away by the lo
Well my husband finally did the test drive and now I'm wondering which is the fastest way to send in the form.
For those of you who did this would it be better for me to fax it or mail it. Thought I read on here that some of you who mailed got them quicker. I'd like to get this in tommorrows mail if possible since it expires soon. Thanks for any help!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

We did ours over Memorial Day weekend and faxed the entries a few days later. Its been almost 4 weeks & no word. I am debating whether to also mail the entries in this week just in case something happened. That $50 wd buy us a nice dinner at wdw.

We did out test drive on 5-26 (treated pretty nice during the testdrive) and sent it in the following Monday too. We also have not received out Webcertificate.

We did the Isuzu, were treated horribly during the test drive, but received the certificate within 2 weeks!

I did both test drives, & sent both by snail mail about 1 wk apart at the beginning of June, with Isuzu going out first. I got the Isuzu cert. about 1 1/2 wks. ago, but have yet to see anything from Saturn. I'm about to start emailing them to see what's going on. I always keep copies of my validated certs, just in case.

OUr Saturn voucher was mailed May 29th, and just got the certificates (Target cards) on Friday..

Even before our first Car payment.

When does the saturn test drive offer expire? Does anyone know of any other current test drive offers?

Thanks.

Under Terms and Conditions

Must test-drive a new Saturn between May 1 and June 30, 2001. Voucher must be postmarked by July 7, 2001.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter