Advice about Cinderellabration

redman group

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, can anyone give me the scoop on the Cinderellabration?
Do we need to get there early to get a good seat?
How long is it?
Any info would be greatly appreciated. TIA!! Terri
:sunny:

There is no seating unless you want to sit down on the sidewalk or in the street! ;) It's held on a raised stagelike area in front of the castle and most people stand to watch. Unless you want to be right up front, you can get there any time up until showtime. It just depends on how close you want to be as to how early you should plan to get there. I believe the show lasts 15-20 minutes.

We were there the week after Thanksgiving so the crowds were pretty light. We walked up to the show about 25 minutes before it started and were probably 2 or 3 people deep at that time. We waited until the 5pm show and really enjoyed the way the costumes looked in the spotlights. Nice bright Disney colors. Plus the small fireworks looked better in the evening and the castle was lit with the constantly changing color schemes. Have a great trip!

In my opinion its only worth seeing at night,,, Its so much better the dresses are so pretty and you see the lighting better.
I really hated it during the day and saw a little of it at night and it was 100% better.

Be warned... compared to the show it replaced it is a total drag. I do think it draws a fair crowd though, so maybe showing up 10 minutes ahead of time is a good idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter