Adventures with Pal Mickey! June 1-4, 2012

Bursley2010

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! :)

Many years ago, my friend and I came up with the idea of using our Pal Mickeys (remember those?!) as our avatars in photos while we were having fun at WDW. Since then, I've started a blog and started sharing our adventures with Pal Mickey. (Who actually still works in the parks to a degree, but more on that in June 3rd's report.)

I apologize if it is frowned upon that I link to my blog instead of posting directly here... there are just so many photos and formatting things that I'm not sure I could post it all directly here in the forums. If it's not allowed, my apologies! Please let me know and I'll try and find another way to share our magical trip.

At any rate, I will update this post to eventually include all four days as I continue working toward completion, but I got so excited about my first installment that I at least wanted to post it to get things going!

The "characters" in our Pal Mickey Adventures include:

Me (Lauren aka Bursley2010 here, TIx2GR on Twitter): music teacher, runDisney medal collector and big Disney fan, companion to Pirate Pal Mickey (my Pal Mickey always has his pirate "piece of eight" hanging from his ear)

Kristin: fellow musician & Pal Mickey companion, dear friend from high school and college roommate, also collects runDisney medals & started making awesome outfits for Pal Mickey before Duffy even existed in WDW, companion to Crocs Pal Mickey (her Pal Mickey always wears his blue & green baby Crocs)

So without further ado, Pal Mickey Adventure for June 1, 2012: AP, Sorcerers of the MK, Citrus Swirls, and Tons o' Magic!

Pal Mickey Adventure for June 2, 2012: Art of Animation Breakfast Gelato and Green Adult Beverage from Epcot

Pal Mickey Adventure for June 3, 2012: All over the World and Pal Mickey LIVES!

Pal Mickey Adventure for June 4, 2012: Animal Kingdom, Epcot, & Adieu

Hello!

Just finished reading June 1st... wow! I love your narrative of the trip as seen through the eyes of Pal Mickey! Can't wait to read more.

Wonderful photos, by the way!

Hello!

Just finished reading June 1st... wow! I love your narrative of the trip as seen through the eyes of Pal Mickey! Can't wait to read more.

Wonderful photos, by the way!

So glad you enjoy! :) I hope you enjoy the other days as well! I've really enjoyed putting them together, even if it did take me a little longer to finish than I initially would have liked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter