• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adventures of the "Moms" Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so bummed I didn't get past round one this year, but hope there are lots of dis members that get in! Last year I made it to the final 100~this year no luck I guess:( Oh well~we can always hope for next year!

I've been suffering from post-WDW depression since we got back on Friday night 10/3. My inbox sure cheered me up today when I saw that I was put through to the next round for the MOMS panel :banana:

Does anyone know how many went on to the second round last time? And then there is a third round to the selection? I'm just wondering if I should get my hopes up or not? I SO want to do this!

Congratulations Round 2 Hopefuls:
:cheer2:

Mom2 2girlz
DisneyJo
KarenP99
PartyOf5
Piglette
Wingedheart
pjupton

the list is getting longer! :eek: Just not my name!:sad2: Congrats to everyone and at least i have the MOMS PACK to look forward too!:thumbsup2

Congratulations Round 2 Hopefuls:
:cheer2:

Mom2 2girlz
DisneyJo
KarenP99
PartyOf5
Piglette
Wingedheart
pjupton

Congratulations everyone!​
Am I a hopeless case because I still keep refreshing my e-mail even though there is nothing new...? I'm bummed that I didn't make it but am excited for everyone who did. And if I understand correctly, those who don't make it to the panel will be automatically in the "Moms Club" so that's a good thing!

Am I a hopeless case because I still keep refreshing my e-mail even though there is nothing new...? I'm bummed that I didn't make it but am excited for everyone who did. And if I understand correctly, those who don't make it to the panel will be automatically in the "Moms Club" so that's a good thing!

I love your screen name.

I keep refreshing too, but no luck. Last year it took about a week for all the e-mails to go out. At least I can live through the others here.

Nothing for me it seems. BUMMED!

But many congratulations to all who made it to round 2. Enjoy the experience and good luck on making it to the MOMS panel!

I love your screen name.

I keep refreshing too, but no luck. Last year it took about a week for all the e-mails to go out. At least I can live through the others here.

Thanks, everyone wants yo spell my name traditionally with a "Y".

Refresh, Refresh, Refresh, Refresh, Refresh

Or did it take a week for everyone to find the Dis. I would assume that they all have gone out.

I'm didn't get an email either, but I am excited for those of you who did! I can't be too sad because I am going to be in WDW in 38 days. I'll console myself with that! :)

Really thought I had a shot this time too. As a mom and grandma and many many years of Disney, I guess it's so hard to figure out what they are looking for! Oh well, I'll try again next year...

Really thought I had a shot this time too. As a mom and grandma and many many years of Disney, I guess it's so hard to figure out what they are looking for! Oh well, I'll try again next year...

Dont be too sad:)
Look at all the years of Disney and Disney memories you have:) I dont feel sad...yes I would love to see that email in my inbox..:) But my joy is planning trips and still helping others plan trips:)

I was away this year when the application time when by and I missed applying.:sad:

Oh I miss all the excitement of last year.:upsidedow

Good luck to all of you waiting for the exciting news!:cheer2: I hope all of your dreams come true!:dance3:

Dont be too sad:)
Look at all the years of Disney and Disney memories you have:) I dont feel sad...yes I would love to see that email in my inbox..:) But my joy is planning trips and still helping others plan trips:)

Yes, I do love planning and helping others with their vacations too. Still, I would have loved that e-mail!

Mark me as another one who didn't get an email back for some weird reason...

Hi all, I am excited to report that I made it through to stage 2. I was so chuffed to get the email, particularly as I didn't think I stood a chance being from the UK. Can't see me getting much further as I'm sure there are loads of people out there who can answer the questions much better than me but I'm going to give it my best shot.

Good luck to everyone else who is through to the next stage :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter