• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adventurer's Club cups

Could you list what each cup is? I have an extra Babylonia cup that I'm willing to trade.

1 is Babylonia
2 is Arnie and Claude (the masks)
3 is the Yakoose
4 is the Colonel
5 is ? (hopefully itll get released tonight or tomorrow)

If you would like either the Yakoose or the Colonel- I would LOVE to trade- Email me at three_a_production@yahoo.com

I am looking to trade for 2 Kungaloosh cups, I have extras of any of the first 3

Babylonia, Masks, and Yakoose, maybe even an extra colonel

Emily I sent you an email!!

I have an extra Kungaloosh cup and need a Yakoose cup to complete my set, if anyone wants to trade! :cutie: :banana:

I even have an extra PI cup we got from CW Saturday (closing) night.
Looking for a yakoose! :cutie:

Scottaka Mickey- email sent

So I washed and counted all my cups tonight- grand total 14... didn't realize how many I ended up with until now... But 80% are the last two cups- I only have 1 of each of the first three (well after the trade finishes) but I ended up with several extra of the colonel and kungaloosh

If anyone still looking to trade cups, I have a few extra Kungaloosh cups.
Am in need of a Babylonia and a masks cup.

Dang - I should've got extras while I had the chance. What a great idea - to trade! :idea:

Great now I have something else to collect... My wife is gonna kill me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter