• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adventure is Out There! A Year of Disney Update 2/2

Yay for getting to meet the tremaines! Aren't they fun!

Oh my goodness YES!! They rank right up there in my top 3 meet & greets of all time! :love: I'm still slightly bummed I wasn't in my Drizella bound, but they actually knew who Leia was and told me I reminded them of a certain space princess. I have big plans to eat at 1900 Park Fare on Spring dapper day and spend some quality time with them. :thumbsup2

What a perfect day! On a side note, I always travel with shout wipes. They seem to get out any stain and make something wearable again immediately! I too am a frequent coffee spill offender.....

Oh, it was quite lovely! :sunny: I didn't just drip a little either :coffee: it was 3 or 4 stains! That's a good idea, I'll pick some up for the Disney bag. Of course I'm not in the habit of wearing white to Disney, but I spill a lot. And thanks for reading! :thanks:

So Much World Travel!

When we left off we had just finished our flight through Neverland and we were headed for a cruise through the Small, Small World...

My personal forever favorite part of Small World:

After Small World there was a mad dash to Punzie's Potties because MM had a pull up situation. It must have been serious because I used the bathroom, people watched, got some water and waited a while before they emerged only to have poor flustered Dcuz take her right back in again. Potty training, I do not miss that.

After our pit stop we hit the carousel and the Ariel ride :fish:. We decided we were hungry and debated our options since we hadn't made any dinner plans. :idea: Dcuz suggested a second park hop over to Epcot to grab food in Germany. I was game and apparently getting overheated so it was good timing. Now as we started heading towards main street MM had another pull up situation only now Dcuz had been through every article of spare clothing she brought. So we ducked into the Emporium to find clothes. It was annoying crowded in the section we needed to be and MM was having none of the options we pointed out so it was a process especially since we were hungry. In the end Dcuz caved and bout MM a pink Minnie tutu dress and soon had her cleaned up and changed.

Now on one of our first trips (Flower & Garden 2014) together Dcuz was recovering from an infection and was still on antibiotics. I don't know if it's general knowledge, but you should avoid a lot of sun exposure if you're on them. I turned around to say something and noticed she was beat red and not looking good. It was a scary few minutes. Well, fast forward to this trip we're standing at the monorail and I turn to say something to her and something was WRONG. I asked if she was ok and she closed her eyes tightly, blew out a long breath and through gritted teeth said "You can drive home if I need you to, right?"

I was completely freaked. All she would tell me was that her leg hurt. I told her of course I could drive if she needed me too and that she was freaking me out. I thought maybe the park hopping, potty drama, sun and need to eat were causing a problem. Maybe the air conditioned restaurant and some food would help?

We got our second buzzer of the day they told us it was a 25-30min wait.

We fought our way to a shady bench and collapsed for a bit. It was during that little rest that DCuz's features started to look less pained. Soon enough the buzzer went off. I was excited because I hadn't been in there since I was a in high school.

So we were in the back row because of the wheelchair at a small table with one guy on his own and a family of 3. I didn't mind our table location at all because it was the closest you could get to the food. Our server was sweet I wish I'd gotten her name! Anyway, remember I mentioned being overheated? I sat down and drained my water and by the time the waitress introduced herself I was asking for another. :drinking:

The show was just starting and everything I ate was really good. I kept downing waters at this ridiculous rate until the server just came with a try of like 6 waters and said "Let's see if this will hold ya" :drinking: LOL

It reminded me of when people ask for ketchup and get a table full at Whispering Canyon!

We were all feeling much better after dinner, thank goodness. I thought they'd have to roll me out of there. I obviously needed a bathroom trip before we headed to to the car LOL!

When we were loading up the car I asked if Dcuz was up for the drive :car: She said she was fine and she looked so much better.

In Dcuz's Dh's sunglasses ready to head out

Bye Mickey! :wave:

After our trip it turned out the infection that Dcuz was on the antibiotics for at Flower & Garden and the weird pain on her birthday trip were both cause by gall stones! That had to do emergency surgery to remove her gall bladder not long after our trip! We haven't been back to Disney together since :sad: Maybe next year?

Up Next: Adventure Day & Star Wars Weekend!

In the end Dcuz caved and bout MM a pink Minnie tutu dress and soon had her cleaned up and changed.
Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do!

I turned around to say something and noticed she was beat red and not looking good. It was a scary few minutes. Well, fast forward to this trip we're standing at the monorail and I turn to say something to her and something was WRONG. I asked if she was ok and she closed her eyes tightly, blew out a long breath and through gritted teeth said "You can drive home if I need you to, right?"
:earseek: EEEK!!!!!

I kept downing waters at this ridiculous rate until the server just came with a try of like 6 waters and said "Let's see if this will hold ya" :drinking: LOL
:rotfl::rotfl2:

After our trip it turned out the infection that Dcuz was on the antibiotics for at Flower & Garden and the weird pain on her birthday trip were both cause by gall stones! That had to do emergency surgery to remove her gall bladder not long after our trip! We haven't been back to Disney together since :sad: Maybe next year?
YIkes! I've had gall stone issues and let me tell ya... not fun! Totally worse then child birth

Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do!

:earseek: EEEK!!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl2:

YIkes! I've had gall stone issues and let me tell ya... not fun! Totally worse then child birth

Yeah, it was really scary! I'm so glad that's finally over for her. It was causing her issues for 2 years before they took it out.

Happier stories ahead!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter