Adventure bundle gift question

Hi there! I personally did not purchase this however, I did see a conversation about it in another group where a cruiser did make the purchase. They were very happy with it. She loves the bag and said it was great quality and very sturdy. The water bottle is typical and the hat was good quality. It looks like the bag is actually a drawstring with a flap that goes over the opening (if that makes sense). On our next cruise I'll certainly be purchasing it as long as it is still available!

I sent her a message to see if she'd be okay with me posting her pictures and will report back as soon as I hear from her :)

I purchased this bundle last December and love it. The backpack and cap are great quality and I use both frequently. The bottle isn't the best quality but works well enough as a back up to my usual water bottle.

I bought the bundle as a surprise for my son on our cruise in February. Sorry, I didn’t take any photos. However, I was quite pleased with it, and I’ve basically claimed the backpack as mine. The bag is good quality and size, and has a waterproof lining in the main compartment, so it’s great for the beach. There is a zippered pocket inside, but there are no small pockets on the outside, such as for a cellphone or water bottle. The ballcap is not adjustable, so it is big on my 5 year old DS (and not sure it would be big enough for DH), but DS loves it, so who cares?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter