Advanced ticket purchasing

DisneyDad1257

Earning My Ears
This is a question for all the ticket experts out there. I am planning a family trip to WDW in the fall of 2014. The trip will include myself ,DW, DD4, DD2, and my parents. We have told my parents that for the next couple of Christmas' that we would like Disney related items for the family. For this Christmas I told them that we would really like some Disney tickets (we are planning an 8 day trip).

My question is if they buy tickets for us this Christmas do they have an expiration date, if we are not planning to use them until 2014? For example do I have to use them lets say within one year of purchase? Would it be better to tell my parents to buy us regular Disney gift cards or to go and buy park tickets either at a Disney store or on the web?

Unless they are very deeply discounted promotion tickets (Youth, Sport, etc) they do not expire. You can tell if they have a "not valid before" date and/or a "not valid after" date printed on them. (There is a date that is part of the serial number, don't worry about that.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter