• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advanced Payment?

kck182

Mouseketeer
Just made a room only reservation since we are taking a last minute trip at Easter. Will likely add the dining plan closer to our trip but as I attempted to schedule our ADR's it requested payment in full for Cinderella's Table?! Is this new or because I don't have the dining plan attached?

TIA!

Just made a room only reservation since we are taking a last minute trip at Easter. Will likely add the dining plan closer to our trip but as I attempted to schedule our ADR's it requested payment in full for Cinderella's Table?! Is this new or because I don't have the dining plan attached?

TIA!

It's not new. Without the dining plan you have to pre-pay.

Also, just so you are aware, you cannot add a dining plan to a room only reservation. It can only be added to a package so you will have to book a package and cancel your current room only res. The package will require a new deposit or if booked within 45 days of your arrival date you will have to pay in full immediately. The deposit on your room only res will be refunded when you cancel the res. Any dining reservations you make now will not be affected when you book the package and cancel the room only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter