• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advance tix sales at DD AMC - HPCOS

Dar20

Hot Momma
Hi, all, I know this is a bit OT, but we will be at DLR on Nov. 15 - opening day for Harry Potter COS. I'd like to buy advance tickets. Does anyone know when these will be on sale? I have the number for the AMC, and I'll try that later in the afternoon, I just wondered if anyone here might now as well.

Thanks,
Dar

I don't know about this new movie, but we were at dl last year on the day Harry Potter opened. We hadnt planned on seeing it, but werewalking by the theater and saw there were no people there!! So my son and I went in and walked into an almost empty theater and watched it!!! No advance purchase tickets or anything. I think there are so many theaters in Ca. people must not need advance purchase tickets. That's just our experience! Elaine

Some theaters in Orange County are selling advanced purchase for Harry Potter but I'm not sure about the Disney one. You might want to try this number to the DD theater (714)769-4262. If that # doesn't work try the AMC website and look for DD. Good luck!:D

You will be able to buy them on the Web at AMCtheatres.com - not sure when they will go on sale however. They will probably show it on multiple screens, so who knows what ticket availability will be like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter