Adults Wearing Mickey Mouse Ears

Lots and lots of adults wear the Mickey ear.
Just don't be surprised of the CMs speak slowly and smile/nod when they address you.

Just kidding!

I have worn Minnie ears on several trips (the black fuzzy ones with the bow in the middle).

Kids would smile at me as they walked by. Sometimes I saw kids point at me and ask their parents if they could get some, too. I guess seeing an adult in ears makes it that much cooler to them.

And CMs pay more attention to you. Oh, and you look perfectly silly in all your photos...which is a good thing.

I highly recommend walking around in Mickey or Minnie ears. I've been coveting the leopard-print ones from AK. I may have to give in and get them on my next trip.

My DD (19) and I (39) wear Mickey Ears every trip! Last year we went to the hat shop (Le Chapeau) on Main St. and made our own ears. It was so much fun picking out the hat/ear style & color, and what patches we wanted on them. :banana: They had TONS of options - both premade & make your own.

Of course, I HAD to get a lime green hat & paired it with one silver with crystals ear & 1 lime green (glow in the dark) ear, with a blue/green castle patch in the front. I think I looked pretty cool! :cool2:

DD got the white & silver hat, silver ears w/ crystals, and 2 patches -one in front of the castle in silver & pink and one in back that says "Disney Princess" in pink.

We got A LOT of compliments from CMs and other guests. We also got a lot more attention from CMs. We plan on wearing them again when we go in 2 months. ::yes::

So, I say go for it! Wear those ears proudly.:thumbsup2

I have a few different ones I wear. Look down to see my faves :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter