• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adults ordering from kid's menu

lisadonahoo

Earning My Ears
We are going to be using the free counter service dining plan in January. DD 11 loves mac and cheese, but it is not listed as an adult item on most menus. Will they let her order a kid's meal, or does she have to choose something from the adult menu? Thanks!

Most likely you will be able to order a kids meal for her. You can either pay for it with her adult DDP credit (in which case you may need to explain that you want to do that) or you can pay cash for it and save the credits for other meals.

Although I have not done it on the dining plan, I have ordered CS off the kids menu OOP for myself with no problems. As Nala says, you could pay OOP and save the adult credit unless you are having trouble using all your credits before you leave. You could get your mac n cheese, ask to sub a cookie and get a pack of grapes for example for a snack for later. Oh, and you get a soda. TBH that is not bad for $5 OOP if you get to keep a full adult CS credit. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter